Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Brother

Happy Birthday Jeff!
10 reasons my brother is AMAZING

1. He is super smart -- he has a PhD in electrical engineering .

2. He is the BEST dad ever - - his kids adore him.

3. He taught himself how to play flemenco guitar and he is awesome!

4. He has a great sense of humor.

5. He reminds me of my dad (handsome, kind, funny, generous, spiritual and hard working).

6. He is a gifted athlete.

7. He keeps himself in great shape by running year round. (even in the snow)
8. He is the most disciplined person I've ever known.
9. He loves to learn and reads text books to relax?
10. In spite of all his talents, he's the most humble person I know.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Truer words were never spoken!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!! LOVE YOU!!

(did you do anything strong on your birthday?) :)

Dawn said...

What a great blog post. It would be nice if his wife posted something on her blog about him wouldn't it? I know she appreciates him, even though she didn't do it! He's just the best!

Alison said...

what a great tribute! what a great brother!!

happy birthday Jeff!!!

Krista said...

In my book anyone that runs in the snow is CRAZY not disciplined. He has to be a great guy to be a part of such a wonderful family!

Katie said...

Reasons Jeff is amazing...It must have been tough to narrow the list down to just 10!

I love you Jeff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin